Thursday, September 20, 2012

Spirit Week: Day 4!

Today was 'Class Color' Day. For us, it was teal. Talk about RANDOM! I mean, teal is not a very common color for clothing. I only had one thing: this little short-sleeved drapey thing. You know, those little sweaters with no buttons or zippers or anything. I have a few TURQUOISE things, and they DO NOT go with teal...ohmigosh I'm getting sick at the thought of it...
Anyway, I took that and mixed it with black and white, which go with everything. I thought it might look a little stylish and funky to throw on a belt around the sweater, so I took a big thick one.


Then I paired everything with some silver (a little shinyness never hurt anyone). I dug up my big silver bag for the first time this year and took out some silver flats.

This bag is ALWAYS going to remind me of Yellowstone...it was the bag I took on board and toted it around quite a lot! We went to a bunch of places every day that took up most of the day, so we needed to be well stocked.

I wore black gauchos and white leggings together...a bit strange, but it worked, and it was quite comfortable! It's getting pretty chilly outside, and layers are getting ideal. And this is the first time this year I wore my silver flats (got them at DSW in the clearance section). I've had them since the 9th grade and I love them so!!

So this was really a pretty summery beach-y look; all flowery and baggy and such, but when teal is the class color, there's not much you can do to make it look autumn-y or winter-y. So I thought of it as a 'farewell to summer' look and that did fine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment