Monday, October 1, 2012

New ;)

So last Thursday evening, my mom and I went out and got me a whole new autumn wardrobe! My closets and drawers were so FULL of summer things and I only had about two or three long-sleeved shirts from last autumn. So I'm well stocked! Today was a bit cool, and I went a bit overboard and wrapped myself in a warm turtleneck to start out the week. But it was pretty chilly inside the school, and it did help. So yay!

Gray and black were the base, and I mixed in a little hot pink for a wild, punk-ish look. It worked out quite nicely and looked very hip!

I don't know if I've shown these shoes on here before! I got them when I went to Kentucky to visit my grandparents. I had been wanting them like crazy for several weeks since I saw them at Target, and I mentioned that to them. On the last week I was there, we all went to Target to look for them. Actually we were planning on going to several in case one of the Targets ran out. But I found them at the first one we visited! So I took them to the checkout and was all ready to pay, but just as I was about to give my cash to the lady, my GrandMary swiped her credit card before I could do it!! 'Pulled a fast one on her,' she said later. I was so surprised and a little confused. They spoil me to death!! So I wore these today because they went so well with the rest of the outfit. Gahhh I love them so!!

It's the first day of October and there are so many leaves everywhere! I really like October; it's where everything cools off, but not too much (usually). And Halloween! Haha. 
When my mom and I went shopping I chose a lot of dark brown things. It's a fabulous fall color--especially when you can pair it with something nice (I suggest dark yellow and/or orange). Tomorrow maybe I'll do something brown. But I shouldn't wear all the new things at once (makes you look like you were desperate to get new things because you're poor...hehe). I'll spread everything out somehow.

Happy October!





No comments:

Post a Comment