Monday, September 17, 2012

Outfit today...

I have been looking for a time to wear this bracelet and now here it is!!

This was given to me by my Grandmama; she volunteers at One Thousand Villages and got a few bracelets that she never wore :3

The red one closest to my ring was also from One Thousand Villages, but I have worn it several times already (usually with that rose bracelet I have there!)

I paired maroon-purple with a wild red to find it actually worked! A soft autumn look with some edge to it. I wore this scarf with my jeans because they match almost perfectly!

I wore a black tank underneath my top for layers and variety, so I wore my suede boots to match. They look kinda dirty in this picture; that's what I get for walking to school!! ...apologies.

And I RARELY wear belts (even though I've got a handful in my closet), but I decided a little brown would complete the look. So I took out my chestnut leather belt.

It's spirit week for homecoming, and today was College Logo Day. I don't have anything with a logo on it, and even if I did, it would probably wouldn't be very interestingly colored or designed (a majority of the logo clothing I saw today weren't very fascinating). But I looked kinda college-y, I guess, with some color. I guess the closest that would be to a college is one in Ponyville!!! :3





No comments:

Post a Comment