Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 2 of Spirit Week!

So today, the 2nd day of spirit week, was Superhero or Villain day. I was surprised at how many people actually took part in it. I mean, there were some really creative ensembles! Well, sort of. There were mostly just capes and T-shirts and stuff. But a few people had masks of some sort (one of them being Darth Vader's...but the owner of it was a teacher, lawl), mostly batmen.
I did Catwoman vs. MJ. I have never seen them in a rival war before, but I didn't have any other ideas other than to do a wicked cat eye look and wear lots of black!! I had my glove on, of course. Maybe I should have busted some moves in the commons. But then again, I am SO shy and I can't moonwalk...x)

Sooo simple...no accessories or nothin'! Tomorrow I'll do better.

Tomorrow is Dream Career Day. I have several ideas (marine biologist, videographer, etc.), and none of them really require a special getup. Well, I guess a marine biologist has scuba gear, but I don't have that! I think I used to have a pair of flippers, but I don't know where they went. Oh well. I could tote around a camera if I were going to be a videographer, but then that's just one more thing to carry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment