Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm back! :D

I got a new necklace a few days ago and decided to wear it today! Actually...my mom got it for me at Savers. But I really like it!



I was planning on wearing my favorite scarf along with the necklace, but I found that it clashed with the rest of the outfit. :(

I also wore my light gold shoes...I was actually worried these would clash as well! But they seemed to go fine. And they're loose, so I don't get blisters...no socks, yayy! :D

And I took my gold bag for the first time this year...had to dig it up! 

And I know that glove is TERRIBLE with the outfit, but I don't have a gold one...I wear single gloves now to honor Michael Jackson...they don't always work with the rest of the outfit!! I have a plain black one, but I left it at my dad's house, and I can't find my backup one at the moment. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment