Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Update

Arghh, I KNOW I haven't posted in a while!! My style keeps changing...and I know that sounds like a reason to post MORE, I've just been really busy with homework and junk. Or maybe I'm just making up excuses.

But anyway that's not the POINT. The point is, there's a school dance coming up on the 16th and I'm going. My first high school dance!! It's at a fancy hotel downtown and there's appetizers and desserts and dancing and stuff. I'm so excited! It'll feel like being treated like a queen!
Anyway (again), my mom and I are going dress shopping on Thursday. My style has changing too many times since I've last posted, so I'm not doing seasonal, coordinated stuff anymore. Well, I guess it's still coordinated. I've taken on an edgy look with Prince makeup and messy hair. It sounds dreadful, but I think I made it look okay. So I want a dress that has sparkle, but not frilly or girly. NOT pink. Not that I would anyway. My skating outfit was pink AND sparkly, and I think I've had enough for a while.

But I will definitely post a photo of my outfit when I get it. Hope it's good!

Sorry again!

No comments:

Post a Comment