Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I found it!!!

My mom and I went to the Maplewood Mall today to look at dresses for Silverbelle, and I finally found one at Deb! It was a good deal as well! On clearance for less than $30! Score!

(Cue dramatic music)

Isn't it fab?? I wanted something with sparkle, but not too girly. This is a little frilly, but not so much as some of the other numbers I saw...woof. 
Anyway, I hope this looks unique enough and maybe I'll be the belle of the ball--or in this case, the belle of the belle! Deb is such a good place to get dresses, since they're all great and so inexpensive. Rachel told me about it, and it was really our last hope since everywhere else didn't have things that really appealed to me (I was pretty picky!!).

This weekend I'll have a picture up of me in this--and some fabulous accessories. I have just the shoes for this as well, so I'm good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment