Sunday, September 29, 2013

Updatez

What I'm doing now is a boyish, casual style. At the beginning of the year I did something which I thought was considered 'Techno Rocker,' but instead I kinda looked like a clown hooker. I even asked Rachel what she thought of my make-up, and she said I looked kinda like a doll. Also I was making her boyfriend Aaron feel even more awkward than I should have been. So I toned it WAY down. I only wear a thin layer of brown eyeliner and one coat of mascara now. No extra unnecessary stuff like bronzer and lipsticks. Last year for my Diva Monster style, I actually sometimes wore more than one lipstick shade!
I wear goofy T-shirts (appropriately baggy most of the time) and color jeans. I love wearing black jeans--they're so simple and basic. I either wear my suede boots or my hiphop shoes.
I have also cut most of my hair off, and made my bangs into a fringe across my forehead rather than shoving them to the side like I've always been doing.
For the Homecoming dance, I'm pretty sure I was the only chick that didn't wear a dress. I wore a suit jacket and dress pants with a gold tube top. I looked pretty good. Miranda said so. A lot of people were dressed like it was the prom instead of just a simple high school dance--boutineers and corsages and really fancy dresses. It was pretty ridiculous.

 Rachel and I
 I found a corsage (or boutineer--how are they physically different??)
Rachel and Aaron (handsome couple..if I do say so m'self!)

No comments:

Post a Comment