Monday, March 4, 2013

Purchases from le weekend

Whitney and I went to the Maplewood Mall this weekend and I got a bunch of crap. Well, not that much. But, it was much MONEY!!
We got matching gloves. In the past, we have gotten so much matching stuff to honor our friendship (cheesy, I know, but we're dorks): key chains, necklaces, bracelets, you name it. We got our gloves at Claire's, which is a middle schooler store, but it's for me because there's SO MUCH COLOR. They're rainbow, which is cool, because it's colorful of course, and it can honor gay rights (and sonic rainbooms). Whitney was hesitant, because she didn't want people to make fun of that, but I told her that was ridiculous and so we got them. We were both wearing them today and it was rad. This para came over while we were at lunch and started fawning all over them and I felt proud...and annoyed at the same time! This is a transition week for me; I'm going from edgy rock to raver wannabe, so this is my week to blend. It's kinda difficult, but I'm up for a challenge!!!


I think they were about $6.50 with tax. Worth it; I wuv them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment